Sampson Hall Ltd is a successful leadership consultancy and training organisation which provides training across the UK.
Build on its existing success and to expand into new markets.
- Develop a marketing strategy and prepare a short-term marketing plan to achieve its business growth objectives.
- An in-depth consultation with Sampson Hall to understand the business and identify the key issues.
- A market audit involving desk research into competitors and the marketplace to provide the platform for the marketing plan. Essential to be able to set realistic business and marketing objectives.
- A recommended marketing strategy with specific marketing activities to undertake over the next 12 months. The activities were costed and a suggested timeline was provided.
- Presented in a comprehensive plan.
- A follow-up meeting to talk through the plan, resolve any queries and ensure that the plan met Sampson Hall’s requirements.
- A clear, structured plan of action for Sampson Hall to undertake over the next 12-24 months.
- New marketing ideas which hadn’t been considered before.
- Marketing efforts directed in the most effective way and time/money saved in the long-term by not pursuing activities that are unlikely to be fruitful.
As a partner in Sampson Hall Ltd I engaged Alison from Straight Marketing in evolving our marketing strategy. As a service provider of leadership both in terms of consultancy and training this was a very challenging portfolio. Alison exceeded all our expectations and delivered a comprehensive and well thought through strategy, which we are really excited about implementing in the coming months. Alison researched the material thoroughly and her previous experience in marketing came to the fore.
Very professional and trustworthy she affords sage and honest advice based on a comprehensive understanding of her profession. I would highly commend her to anyone who wants to really get to grips with their marketing plans!
– Phil Sampson, Partner