Teign Housing is a housing association that manages over 3,600 homes across South Devon, from Dartmoor National Park to the urban centres of Newton Abbot, Teignmouth and Dawlish.
Following government funding cuts, Teign Housing needed to secure additional revenue from alternative income streams. The organisation identified an existing service offering that could be expanded into new target markets and engaged us to assist.
- Coach and assist a Housing Manager to develop a marketing strategy and prepare a 12-month marketing plan to promote the service offering to new markets and gain new customers.
- Regular consultation meetings with the Housing Manager to advise on how to develop a marketing plan and assist with his progress.
- Support with market research and writing specific elements of the plan.
- Finalising the one-year marketing plan, including costings of the recommended activities and a month-by-month timeline.
- Personal development for the Housing Manager who now has more confidence in developing marketing plans.
- A clear, structured 12-month marketing action plan that ensured marketing efforts were directed in the most effective way to achieve maximum return on investment.
Alison from Straight Marketing quickly understood what we were trying to do and adapted her approach to help us get where we needed. She delivered on time and checked back with us that we were happy. She was highly professional and got to grips with our market straight away.
– Paula Birbeck, Director of Services