Omega Electrical Services is an established and successful electrical contracting business based in Teignmouth, Devon.
Omega approached us for help with their overall marketing strategy and marketing activities. They wanted to develop a niche market sector as well as expand their local client base and weren’t sure how to go about this.
We carried out a half-day marketing planning workshop with Omega. Over the course of a morning, we helped them define their brand, understand who they were marketing to and map out the relevant marketing activities to undertake over the next 12 months.
A key outcome of the marketing planning workshop was a consensus that the website was not fit for purpose and that Omega needed some quality marketing literature to provide to prospective clients.
Following the marketing planning workshop, we assisted Omega to address these issues by:
- Preparing a website brief and project managing the design of the new website.
- Drafting all the content for the new website, including some blogs.
- Preparing the marketing literature – drafting the content, doing the graphic design and sourcing print.
- A clear outline marketing plan for the year ahead.
- A new professional website that demonstrates Omega’s core services and credibility.
- A branded, professional looking presentation folder to be given to clients and prospects with their key documentation.
- A suite of marketing literature, which can be mixed and matched to enable the message to be targeted to the prospective client.
Straight Marketing supported us in creating a marketing plan and provided us with strategic advice relating to digital marketing and developing our brand. As the name suggests, we got straightforward jargon free advice and we now have a better understanding of marketing generally as it relates to our business, including how to segment and target existing and potential customers. All of this has put us in a stronger position to manage our marketing campaigns and hopefully secure business as we go forward. Many thanks to Straight Marketing, we would recommend them.
– Karen Smith, Director