Strategy and Outsourced Marketing
Hosted Desktop UK (HDUK) provides virtual hosted desktop solutions to businesses. The company’s hosted solutions are designed to replace the traditional, in-house IT infrastructure.
The company was established in 2010 and having developed a niche in the accountancy sector wanted to expand this market as well as target other market sectors.
- Develop a strategy and 12-month marketing plan that included a comprehensive review of the marketplace, recommendations on branding, suggested marketing activities to achieve growth into new sectors, costings and timeline.
- Prepare a suite of information documents regarding the different service offerings that were clear to read and understand.
- Assist with the development of a new website that was relevant and appealing to the identified target market sectors.
- Interview clients and prepare case studies to help demonstrate expertise and credibility.
- A clear, structured 12-month marketing action plan that ensured marketing efforts were directed in the most effective way to achieve maximum return on investment and secure new clients.
- A professional external facing image that clearly communicates the offering and is relevant to the target market.
- Good quality marketing materials to support business development activity.
“We were introduced to Straight Marketing at the start of 2012 to assist us with marketing strategy. We are a rapidly expanding business but lacked the experience in marketing and so needed assistance with formulating a strategy and implementing the plans. Straight Marketing provided a thorough marketing plan including lots of ideas for growth into new market sectors. Straight Marketing also worked with us for six months to implement the plans. They assisted us with a complete re-branding exercise, writing a new website, tendering for contracts and marketing campaigns. Their strengths are their knowledge of the professional sectors, their eye for detail and their copy writing skills.“
– Louisa Chetnik, Director
Image credit: Pixabay