New website project
Based in South Wales, Durisol UK is a British manufacturer of an insulated concrete formwork (ICF) unit, used for residential and commercial building projects. We have been working with them as their outsourced marketing department since 2016.
The Durisol website wasn’t working for them regarding generating enquiries, and overall it was cluttered, not intuitive to navigate and was visually underwhelming.
We recommended to Durisol that they redeveloped their website and acted as the project manager. Our work on this new website project included:
- Preparing a brief for the website redesign and helping Durisol to appoint a web design agency.
- Reviewing the existing website and drawing up a revised site map.
- Acting as the liaison between the web design agency and Durisol throughout the entire process.
- Writing the content for the new website (including blog posts) and sourcing images.
- Drafting case studies.
- Project managing the process, right through to the website going live.
- The new website went live in May 2017.
- The website redevelopment project ran to time with minimal input from Durisol.
- The new website is clear, easy to navigate and is already generating new enquiries from prospective customers.
See the website here.
“Straight Marketing’s input was invaluable in our new website development project. Alison took control of the entire project on our behalf and managed it from initial brief through to the site going live. She took the burden away from us and kept the project moving. We couldn’t have done it without her support.
We love our new website and are looking forward to continuing to work with Straight Marketing to develop our website and marketing further.”
– Derek Atkins, Managing Director