Marketing Audit & Plan
ServiceMaster Clean Devon is a cleaning franchise which covers Torbay, Exeter and South East Devon. The company provides carpet and upholstery cleaning, communal area cleaning and restorative cleaning to residential and commercial customers.
ServiceMaster Clean Devon were seeking an external audit of their marketing activity to assess the effectiveness of their current marketing strategy and to identify opportunities for improvement.
The first step was to carry out a marketing audit, which included:
- An onsite marketing audit where we gathered key personnel within the company to answer questions about the brand, target audience, service offering, previous marketing activity, and objectives.
- A review of all existing marketing collateral, including brochures and promotional flyers.
- An evaluation of ServiceMaster Clean Devon’s online presence.
Following the marketing audit, and with an understanding of the aims of the business, we were able to put together an outline marketing plan for the next 12 months.
- A clear focus for future marketing activity which will prevent resources being wasted and deliver results.
- A simple and achievable marketing plan that ServiceMaster Clean Devon can implement themselves.
We were looking for support with a review of our current marketing activities and suggestions for next steps. Alison was really helpful in suggesting a marketing plan which was ideal.
It’s easy to get lost in a world of social media, digital channels and print communications, Alison was able to cut through to what is most relevant, made it clear, simple and well-targeted so that we get the best return on investment from our marketing budget.
Alison came to our office and asked some really useful questions that surfaced what we are trying to achieve and then we worked to develop an effective plan to meet those goals.
I highly recommend Straight Marketing to anyone who wants to take a pragmatic, targeted and effective approach to their marketing activities – helpful, clear, effective – thank you Alison!
– Ben Didier, General Manager