Marketing Planning Workshop
Seymour Research is a research company based in Devon, which provides research and evaluation services to the education and healthcare sectors.
Seymour Research approached us as they were thinking of rebranding to assist with a transition into new markets. Following an initial discussion we recommended that they take a step back and review their overall strategy before making any branding decisions.
- We provided a marketing audit questionnaire for Seymour Research to complete.
- We then met for a half-day consultancy session in the form of a marketing planning workshop.
- Using the answers from the audit, we were able to challenge some of their thinking, make recommendations and help them map out a strategy and plan.
- The workshop was a collaborative session, so Seymour Research were actively involved in the decisions and understood the reasoning behind them.
- Seymour Research has a clear plan of action to grow the business.
- The action points can be managed internally, which is an important factor for a small business where budget is limited.
- A key outcome of the workshop was identifying that a rebrand would be an unnecessary cost to the business.
Straight Marketing has provided our established business with invaluable support and advice on marketing strategy and on the focus and direction of the business more generally.
Alison’s inputs have been extremely helpful and she definitely went over and above our initial briefing to help us get on track with our marketing. We are delighted to have found such a helpful source of support, advice and practical help and will continue to make use of the services offered.
– Dr Kathy Seymour, Director