Marketing Strategy For Start-Up
@one wellness is a wellness and fitness practice based in East Devon that provides a range of physical, mental and nutritional resources to people wanting to enjoy wellness.
As a relatively new start-up business, @one wellness required assistance with profile raising and securing new clients.
- Develop a 12-month marketing plan that included a comprehensive review of the market place, advice on pricing and positioning, recommended marketing activities with costings and timeline.
- Recommend and develop appropriate marketing materials -e.g. an A5 flyer for distribution in targeted, local retail outlets.
- Prepare content for the new website which was search engine optimisation friendly and appealing to the target market.
- Secure double page editorial spread in Exeter Living magazine which resulted in several new client enquiries.
- A clear, structured 12-month marketing action plan that ensured marketing efforts were directed in the most effective way to achieve maximum return on investment.
- A doubling of new clients and new client enquiries.
I met Alison from Straight Marketing at a local networking event and after preliminary discussions asked her to prepare a marketing strategy for my wellness business. The marketing strategy resulted in a doubling of new clients over previous months. I found Alison professional, proactive and fun to work with and have been impressed and pleased with the process, the finished marketing plan and its initial results.
– Rob Deere, Managing Director