Monthly Marketing Consultancy
Exeter-based Zero Carbon Future (ZCF) supplies products to installers within the renewable energy industry, specifically biomass boilers, solar thermal products and a full range of spare parts and supplies to Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) accredited installers.
We were originally commissioned by ZCF to prepare a marketing strategy and plan. Following completion of the plan ZCF retained us to provide ongoing marketing consultancy and support.
To assist ZCF to maximise the results from its marketing activity.
- A monthly consultancy meeting between us and ZCF.
- To plan upcoming marketing projects, review the success of completed initiatives and suggest new ideas.
- We provide a sounding board and act as a critical friend – sense checking/challenging decisions and making recommendations.
- ZCF achieves maximum results from its marketing efforts.
I find these monthly meetings really useful as they keep us focused and on track with our marketing. It’s also great to have someone who really knows our business to come in and guide us and endorse our ideas.
– Kirsten Parrick, Director