Outsourced Marketing Department
Exeter-based Fair Energy is a designer and accredited installer of renewable energy solutions specialising in biomass heating, solar thermal and solar photovoltaic (PV).
We were originally commissioned by Fair Energy to prepare a marketing strategy and plan. Following completion of the plan Fair Energy retained us to provide ongoing marketing consultancy and support.
To provide additional, experienced resources to ensure the effective implementation of marketing campaigns.
- An agreed level of hands-on support each month to assist with the implementation of marketing projects.
- Copywriting – blogs, website content, direct mail letters, video scripts.
- Reviewing sales processes and making recommendations for improvement.
- Suggesting ideas for marketing campaigns for specific markets.
- Undertaking market research to support particular marketing campaigns.
- Direct return on investment e.g. a large biomass installation secured off the back of a targeted campaign orchestrated by us.
- Dedicated, experienced support, which can be called on to complete tasks promptly and with a level of experience not always available in-house.
- Availability at the end of the phone or an email, whenever Fair Energy needs an external perspective or just someone to bounce an idea off.
It’s an asset to our business to have a trusted marketing agency on hand to outsource marketing projects to. Sometimes we simply don’t have the time to complete certain tasks and it’s reassuring to know that Straight Marketing will always deliver just what we need, within budget and in a timely manner.
– Kirsten Parrick, Director