Do you use an accountant to manage your financial affairs? Do yo use a solicitor to manage your legal affairs? Do you visit a doctor when you are unwell or consult an architect when you have a building project?
Do you use a marketer to handle your marketing?
Sadly marketing is a profession that everyone thinks they can do themselves.
“I have a business degree, so I know about marketing“, “What can you tell me that I don’t already know?” and “We can do our own marketing.” are all comments from people that sought our help!
We are the first to admit that marketing is not rocket science and that in theory, anyone can do it, yet you wouldn’t take a drill to your mouth if you had tooth ache so why leave the potential success of your business in the hands of someone without marketing training and experience?
Benefits of employing a marketing agency:
SAVE MONEY, SAVE TIME, INCREASE RETURN ON INVESTMENT!
- Experience – we’ve been doing this for a long time so have a good knowledge of what works and what doesn’t.
- New ideas – we live and breath marketing so we are always up to date with the latest techniques and are not bogged down in the internal politics that can hold you back.
- Aptitude – we have a natural instinct for what works and are not distracted by the latest shiny marketing toy if it’s not applicable.
- Skills – we work for different clients in different sectors so are familiar with a broad range of marketing techniques.
- External perspective – we bring a fresh pair of eyes and a perspective that you can’t achieve when you are entrenched in the day to day running of your business.
- Productivity – we take away the marketing burden, freeing up key personnel in the business to concentrate on other tasks to which they may be better suited.
So, what are you waiting for? Give us a call today and get the marketing experts in!
You can see what other clients that have benefitted from our service have to say about us here.