Quality images help bring your marketing materials to life. If you don’t have the budget to invest in your own stock photography or don’t want to pay for images here are some free image sources that you can use.
These images are normally free of any copyright restriction so you can download, modify, distribute, and use them royalty-free for anything you like, even in commercial applications. However, some images may require attribution so always check the small print!
6 Free image sources
1. Pixaby – over 490,000 free photos, vectors and art illustrations.
2. Free Images – over 350,000 stock photos, searchable and categorised.
3. Unsplash – a collection of free high-resolution photos. 10 new photos are uploaded every 10 days.
4. StockSnap – high quality, high resolution photographs uploaded daily.
5. Pexels – over 3,800 free stock photos. At least 70 new high resolution photos are added every week.
6. Google Images – to find copyright free images select “Search tools”, “Usage Right”, “Labeled for reuse”
The image we’ve used for this blog post was from Unsplash (from Hide Obara). Chosen as we’re just a week off Halloween!