Would you like to learn more about using social media for your business? If so you may be interested in attending a workshop being hosted by The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) in Exeter later this month.
The workshop – ‘How to find and build your audience using social media’ takes place on Wednesday 21 September at Reed Hall in Exeter.
The session promises to teach you how to find and build your audience using social media. You will find out the latest social media highlights, see how to use social media as a research tool, and learn techniques to build your audience (both organically, and via paid for advertising).
The programme will cover:
- Researching the social media platforms your customers are using
- Ensuring social media profiles make a great first impression
- Engaging with relevant content
- Identifying key influencers who will share content
- Measuring progress against objectives
Date: 21 September 2016
Time: 09:00 -13:00
Venue: Reed Hall, Streatham Drive, Exeter EX4 4QR
Cost: £95 CIM members, £125 non-members
Click here for further information and to book or call 01628 427340.