Do you need help with some Christmas corporate gift ideas? With less than four weeks until the festive event of the year, the Christmas countdown is on! Christmas delivers a good opportunity to thank your loyal and valuable customers for their business and encourage them to stick with you for another year by giving them a present.
The value of the gift you choose must be proportionate to the value of their business. And remember, if you go all out one year there will likely be an expectation of a similar gift the following year!
6 Christmas corporate gift ideas:
- Edibles: food presents such as chocolates, cakes and hampers are always well received at Christmas. Food gifts can be branded if you choose and can be tailored to pretty much any budget.
- Gift cards: these are a good gift for saying “thank you” and allow the recipient to choose something they would like. The value of the voucher can be chosen to suit the budget and the customer.
- Experiences: create a lasting memory with a restaurant voucher or experience day voucher for example. These types of gifts are often appreciated by clients as it might not be something that they would ordinarily do.
- A handwritten note: a gift doesn’t have to be expensive, and a sincere note of appreciation can have as much if not more impact than a tangible gift.
- Charitable donation: if your client has a corporate policy against accepting gifts or would appreciate you doing something good in their name, make a donation to a charity they support.
- Flowers or plants: a seasonal plant will brighten your customer’s home or office and remind them of you throughout the year ahead.
What is the best corporate gift that you ever received?