Thanks to our event management the Bluegrass Group had a successful launch of Cyber Security Awareness Week (CSAW) in Exeter yesterday. Over 70 local business owners attended the event to find out what’s in store for CSAW 2018.
Now in its second year, CSAW is a week-long programme of seminars, workshop advice sessions and networking events designed to help the business community learn how to protect themselves from cyber security.
We assisted with the event management of CSAW 2017 and have been instrumental in the 2018 planning and implementation.
The launch event was designed to raise awareness and generate a buzz around the week, which will run from 26 February to 2 March 2018.
Our event management support included:
- Planning the programme – speakers and content
- Copywriting for all marketing materials, PR pieces and promotional items
- Preparing all event marketing materials – invites, promotional postcards, programme, banners etc.
- Email marketing including data sourcing
- Setting up and monitoring the event registration
- Sending the event follow-up emails
- Assisting with the running of the event on the day
We have already secured bookings following the event so it definitely served its purpose.
The launch event was just the first milestone in the week’s planning. We will now continue to support Bluegrass to ensure the week-long event is a success. If you’d like to find out more, please visit EventBrite booking page.
If you’re planning an event and need help with event management, please give us a call on 01395 269791.